I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Humphrey at FinderDog — thank you, Humphrey! FinderDog is the wonderfully narrated story of Humphrey’s “quest to solve the mysteries of my past and of the world, and to do my part to make sure that the iniquitous cannot triumph over the righteous and the good.”
As part of receiving this blog award, I am posting the rules for the award and three of my favorite blogs. I’ve been looking at several, some of which you can see in my blog roll. There are a lot of wonderful words and images in these blogs.
Here are the award rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top three-five picks for the award (with fewer than 200 followers) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. (see below)
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
Here are some blogs I have been enjoying and think are deserving of this award (in no particular order):
1. Adrianna of “A Cozy Kitchen.” A lot of wonderful recipes with a great design. What’s not to love about jalapeno bacon stuffed mushrooms?
2. Karina of “Gluten Free Goddess.” After getting diagnosed with celiac, this was one of the first places I found with recipes I enjoyed.
3. Jonathan of “Wasted Food.” Jonathan writes on important food policy issues, focusing particularly on…well, wasted food.
Thanks again, Humphrey!